Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Game Day! GMAT Today!!!!

So yes yes I know it's 12am and I'm awake on the day that I'm supposed to take the GMAT.  Did you really think that I would be able to go to bed on time today?  Ha you're joking.  This is the reason I'm glad my exam is at 4pm.

So the real question is...  How am I feeling? I'm feeling confident.  I have my game plan... I've done as much preparation as my body could allow for the last 4 months.  Will I have any regrets tomorrow post-exam?  Not at all, which is exactly where I wanted to be mentally.  I've made some mistakes along the way, but the important part is being able to learn from them.  I'll be able to do just that, so I'm not worried.

I promise no matter what my score is later I will update you even if it's just a post with my score.  I may not post it on BTG if I'm embarrassed, but I owe it to you guys.

Oh btw... did anyone see that Times Square was on lock down again because of another bomb scare?  See!  It's good that I did my dry run trying to avoid it lol... can you imagine if I was walking along to my exam and all of a sudden I'm quarantined inside of a building because of a bomb scare?  Yeah I would be soooo pissed off!

Anyway... I'm going to go for a walk once my iphone charges a bit more... then I'm going ot get my suit ready for the Tuck event at the Kaplan center.

Tomorrow will go just fine if I stay on time with the Quant section!

Wish me luck guys and gals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by