Monday, April 26, 2010

12 Days until GMAT: CR & SC confidence increasing!

Let me start off by saying that it's OFFICIALLY MY 28th BIRTHDAY!  Woop Woop...  usually I make a big deal out of my birthday and send out birthday party invites in February through Facebook... but my priorities have changed this year JUUUUUSTTT A LITTLE BIT!  hahah...  I figured it would be a better idea to study this year for something that could potentially change my life, than waste my weekend partying.

So as the post suggests... I have 12 days until I take this god forsaken test!  I'm starting to feel very confident about my SC and CR, but I'll be honest... the confidence has not come until very recently.  My hit rate on SC is about 90% and the same goes for CR.  I will say that the PowerScore CR Bible has been a godsend.  The MGMAT CR book is great... but the PowerScore book goes into more of the typical wrong answer choices and what to look for.  During my studies, I got to the point where if I was getting a CR question wrong... the correct answer was the other choice that I debating between.  So by learning why I was making those errors has helped me...

Next week I do not to learn any new information.  I just want to drill what I already know.  This include Quant, which I have been neglecting so I can get my verbal score up.  I haven't taken a practice exam in a while yet, but I will be taking 4 more before my exam next Saturday.

My upcoming schedule is as follows:

4/27: Finish PowerScore CR Bible for the 2nd time, 30 SC, 20 CR, 3 RC, 20 PS, 20 DS
4/28: MGMAT Word Translations again, Kaplan 800 Word Translations again
4/29: MGMAT Cat Exam, RC
4/30: QUANT QUANT QUANT
5/1: SC, CR, RC, PS, DS
5/2: Free Kaplan Exam and more SC and CR and RC and PS and DS
5/3: SC, CR, RC, PS, and DS - watch Real Housewives of NJ
5/4: GMAT Prep
5/5: Review types of wrong CR and RC answer choices
5/6: Review AWA - watch Real Housewives of NY
5/7: ... review all exams and wrong answers - watch DEVIL WEARS PRADA
5/8: ... just skim through idioms nothing major...  Test is at 4pm

I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by