Monday, June 14, 2010

Ugh I knew this would happen!

This is going to be short and sweet...

I'm finding it incredibly hard to start studying again.  I've been doing random things here and there but I need to get back into the groove of things again.  Deadlines, Essays, and Applications are being released and I'm surprised that hasn't given me the kick in the butt that I need.

Summer is getting in the way.  I'm sure others out there have experienced the same thing.  I should have never stopped studying right after I took the GMAT.  I'm also feeling very guilty.  I've been fortunate enough to have every resource available come my way.  Am I taking them for granted?  I think so...

So I've made a decision that tomorrow is the day when I turn things around.  Once I start I know I'll be fine... also in all honesty I'm tired of:

thinking about the gmat,
blogging about the gmat,
talking about the gmat,
worrying about the gmat,
paying for the gmat,
looking at my gmat books,
having people (not you guys) ask me about the gmat,
hearing friends "fail" the gmat,
practicing for the gmat,

you get the idea...

Thank you everyone for the support.  It's officially crunch time because I'll be damned if I have to study for this exam concurrently as I'm completing applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by