Tuesday, June 29, 2010

GMAT - Die or be Killed!

Hello everyone!!!!!

I have to give an great congratulations to my now good friend Brandon.  For those of you who are familiar with the contest on BeatTheGMAT.com back in February... Brandon's user name is Osirus.  As I've mentioned before he and fast became friends during the contest and have talked everyday since.  The first time he took the GMAT he scored a 680.  That was back in January and he just retook the GMAT last Thursday and scored a 730!  I'm very proud of him and he's being a source of inspiration for me.  CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyway since this is MY blog... and I'm an only child who is used to talking about myself... let's get back to me!

Tonight I studied for 3 hours.  I went through the Veritas Arithmetic book.  It's taking me longer than I originally planned.  I realize there are certain topics that I can do 100% of the time in under 1 minute with no fail.  Then on the other hand there are some things that I think I should know that I just give up on and flip to the end of the book to see the explanations.  I'll have to give myself some time before I go back to tackle those questions.  It's nothing alarming and that I shouldn't be able to sure up after some more practice.

I had to stop tonight at question 68 because my head was spinning and I was seeing stars.  No big deal...it was actually very therapeutic to start studying again.  Now... I just need to keep putting in this kind of time.  That way I'll forget what it's like to have a life.  That's really where I need to get again... to the point where I don't have a life, because that's when I felt I got the most appropriate studying done.  During the summer there is waaay too much distraction.  Once I fall off the bandwagon once, it's tough to get back on.  So with that being said... I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that I can put in the same amount of time tomorrow night.  Step by step right?

Tomorrow I think I'm going to tackle Critical Reasoning - ::biting nails::

I want to update you guys on my Digital Marketing class that I took last week.  This is the 4th class of the NYU Digital Media Marketing certificate program.  I'll save that for another time though!

VHXZ2JRG8HYK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by