Wednesday, July 7, 2010

O O O O O O MY GOSH it's hot!

The title of this post doesn't really have anything to do with the subject... I just through it would be a nice little throwback to my beginning posts when I was trying to have a theme to all of my posts... then things just became too hectic and I threw that idea out the window...although OMG (Feat. Will.I.AM) is one of my favorite songs right now. 

If you haven't heard about the weather we've had recently in New York look below... this was taken on the TV in the elevator at work.  Now triple digits is not too too uncommon, it's actually to be expected a couple days in the summer.  Take a look at the time though!


That was a brutal day... the only benefit is that it kept my ass inside studying!

Tonight I almost got through the Veritas Geometry book!  For me Geometry is not a tough topic, I enjoy it very much for some odd reason - yes even the Data Sufficiency!  Tomorrow I will go back through the arithmetic book and do some problems that I missed before, and then open up the Veritas Critical Reasoning Book.  I'm feeling more confident and relaxed this time around while studying and I know it's because I don't have a concrete date.  I do have one in mind, but I'm not bound to it.

I received an email from my Veritas Consultant last week.  She just had a baby girl - so Congratulations to her!  She reached out to ask me how my preparation was going for the GMAT... No pressure right?  ahaha...  As you all know.. for me that's going to be the deciding factor in my admissions so I cannot lose sight of that.  She seems very excited to get this show on the road... application season is here!  I responded to her two paragraph email with an 8 paragraph email haha...  I had a lot of questions built up.

I checked the Tuck website today, as I do every day, to see when the applications would be available:



It's go time!  Time for me to GO to sleep....

I'm trying to figure out how to install the Facebook Open Graph on my blog... I'm sure some of you have seen that I tried installing the Like button!  Not sure how that's gone over.  So if anyone has any suggestions - please comment...Also if you know of anything else "cool" that I can put on my blog please do let me know...  I wanna spice it up a bit for the application season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by