Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Addendum to WTF CR = Death (below)

As per my post below here is an addendum - I just watched the first 10 slides of the CR 2 lesson and already realize where I made my mistakes...  I was focusing on the content within these more advanced sections rather than the LOGIC behind them...  I threw the whole SWIMMER categorization out the window.  This is my own fault and oversight...

so what I've done is put SWIMMER on my wall and I'm going to make notecards with each component.  I will NOT tackle CR again until I have these memorized!

So when I'm laying in bed watching Hulu or Studying or just playing around on the internet this is what I stare at in front of me on the wall on three big posterboards.





The SWIMMER poster was just added tonight after my little hissy fit haha... the other two have been up there for a while...

Thanks for bearing with me through my little hissy fit bout!  Back to the CR 2 Lesson.. hahaha...

Signing off,
Hot Mess Overreactor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by