Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WTF CR = Death

This is going to be a short post because it was not planned as I had another topic planned for tomorrow... but I just got incredibly frustrated going over the CR questions in the Veritas CR 2 book.

Last night I did a bunch of problems.  Probably like 20 problems but I did not look at the answers until tonight.  I figure I do the problems one night and then the next night I go over the answers and then read the explanations on the ones I got right.  Well this strategy didn't turn out to be the best vote of confidence.

I got so many wrong that I simply closed the book and pushed it off my bed... LITERALLY... I know it may seem dramatic but I was just so pissed.  I probably got 16/20 incorrect.  When I went through the answers.. of course they made sense...except for one of them but I can just post that on BTG and get the reasoning behind it.

I'm just very pissed right now so I had to come and vent...  in this short amount of time I do feel slightly better...  so now I need a plan of action.. next step = watch the Veritas Critical Reasoning lesson.  I also think that while I think studying late at night is a good option for me... maybe I'll try 8pm(ish).

Crap!  I just realized that tomorrow I have my stats class, so it looks like I'll be studying around 10pm tomorrow...AND I just realized that it's 12:45 so I probably won't get through much of the CR lesson.

::sigh::  I'm all over the place... how did this happen?

Signing off,
Defeated

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by