Thursday, September 15, 2011

MIDTERMS ALREADY!

Hey Readers!  So yeah I know.. I've been MIA!  That's okay though because I've been studying for midterms!  I also had a marketing quiz earlier this week, which went well.  Tomorrow is my Economics Midterm!  Then on Saturday I have my Accounting Midterm.  Then my classmates and I are "CELEBRATING" for getting through this week. 

I'm just going to post a couple of videos and pictures on this blog because I have to get to another blog post tonight that's very important.  I'll be able to make the announcement that I've been waiting to make.  

But in any event, take a look at me studying for this Econ midterm (BELOW), with two of my friends!  Yes you can see an empty box from DP Dough - Calzones, in the background.  This was around.... 10pm and we were there until around 12:30.  



We were definitely NOT the only ones still there.  All of the breakout rooms on the 2nd floor were occupied.  That turned out to be a good thing because whenever we needed help with a question, we would just post on Facebook - "Hey... anyone in Sage know how to do problem X?  I'm in room 2__"  and then within a couple minutes, someone would pop their head in to assist!  That's why that problem is up on the board in the back lol.

When we got bored... this is what we would do!


That's just a day in the life!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by