Thursday, September 15, 2011

Officially a Johnson Student Blogger!

I AM OFFICIALLY A JOHNSON STUDENT BLOGGER!  I applied for this back in July and found out in August that I would be a blogger.

Click this hyperlink to go to my school blog - Richard Battle-Baxter - Johnson Blogger


I didn't want to say anything until I made my first post.  It's interesting how things come full circle.  Just last year around this time I made this blog post about Yearning To Be In Business School, and NOW... I AM in business school.  It's not surreal anymore, but I'm grateful I was able to "pull it off" so to speak.  I haven't quite figured out how to move forward with my blog - but it will still be around.  This is definitely NOT goodbye!  I hope you all follow me at my new location!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by