Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Johnson Student on CNBC

So there's a CNBC Portfolio challenge, that one can learn more about here:  


MBA students from Carnegie Mellon, Cornell, Georgetown, Ohio State, University of Chicago, University of Michigan, University of Notre Dame & University of Texas Austin to compete for prizes and bragging rights in a nine-week, fantasy stock and currency trading competition


Yesterday, I was sitting in Sage Hall taking another nap downstairs by the TV and a crowd started forming around me.  I knew that CNBC was here at Sage filming something, but I didn't know that I would be in the middle of it.  As it turns out (Thankfully), the commotion was just my classmates - 1st and 2nd years, crowding around the TV to see one of the 2nd years being interviewed.  If you want to see the interview then simply click below:


CNBC’s “MILLION DOLLAR PORTFOLIO CHALLENGE MBA FACE-OFF”


I then saw Oscar outside when he was walking back and showed him the pictures that I took.  Don't ask me why I didn't simply take a video but I didn't think that fast.  I tried to get each of the quotes that were being posted about our school at the bottom of the TV screen.  

In any event, I need to go finish writing my speech!  I made Student Council and now tonight, I'm running for Technology Chair.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by