Sunday, April 24, 2011

Clear Admit Best of Blogging Contest!

So on the left side of my blog you'll notice a new b-school related tag.  I've been nominated for the Clear Admit Best of Blogging Award.

While I won't campaign for votes because I know that my fellow bloggers worked just as hard as I did this year, I will tell you guys that there is a contest going on.  Should you want to vote for me... I'm "Ellipser"

All of us would appreciate it if you could go and vote here on the
  Clear Admit Facebook page!

Here are the prizes that one can win:

1st Prize - 32GB iPod Touch or a $300 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
2nd & 3rd Prize - 6 month subscription to the Economist or Business Week magazine.

Not too shabby huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by