Thursday, April 7, 2011

On Cornell Bus Going To DJ

Hey Hey everyone!  I just wanted to write to let you know that right now I'm on the bus going up to Destination Johnson!  This weekend and next weekend seem to be big weeks for admitted students.  I know that this weekend is Cornell, Chicago, Indiana, Michigan and some others I'm sure.

But right now I'm on the bus and should arrive at Sage hall in about an hour.  I'm sitting in the back of the bus with my new classmates.  ALl of whom I met at the Happy Hour that was organized two weeks ago.  We played cards essentially the whole time on the bus.  It was fun times.  I probably won't be blogging about my experience at DJ just because I A.) Don't feel like it and B.) want to really get to know my classmates without thinking "Oh I can blog about this experience later."  Which seems to happen on occasion.

I will say that I am looking forward to this weekend and cannot wait for it to begin.  I wish everyone well and safe travels if you are traveling to other ASW's.

BEST... oh... feel free to follow me on twitter @ money9111

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by