Saturday, January 7, 2012

Answering WHY in B-School Essays

Hi all,

right now I'm in San Francisco as many of you know.  I've been out here and in the bay area for our West Coast trek.  I'll post more about that later probably when I'm on the flight up to Seattle for our Seattle Trek on Sunday.  However I came across this article written by MBAExchange and thought that it would be very helpful to a lot of people out there.  When I review people's essays, I frequently ask them WHY in response to a section of their essays.  Answering the WHY question is the way that one should separate themselves during the application process.  It's one thing to say that you did something, but explaining WHY you did something and what you learned from that is much more important and revealing.  This article is a must read so click the link below:


Achieving MBA admission is more about "Why" than "What and How"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by