Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sh*t MBA's Say - HILARIOUS

So I just came across this facebook page that is taking a page from the video's titled SH*T ____ SAY or SH*T ______ SAY TO ______.  For example there's a huge video hit on YouTube titled, SH*T GIRLS SAY and SH*T GIRLS SAY TO GAY GUYS, but my favorite is actually SH*T WHITE GIRLS SAY TO BLACK GIRLS.  They are all meant to be funny and I find some of them to be absolutely hilarious.  So how does this fit into anything here on my blog?  Well, I "Stumbled Upon" a Facebook page called

SH*T MBA'S SAY  <----- Hyperlink

It's quite comical AND true to some extent.  Not sure it it will catch on but I owe it to people to spread the love if I find something out there in the ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by