Monday, January 9, 2012

Soumitra Dutta - New Johnson Dean

Johnson at Cornell University announces Soumitra Dutta as the new Dean of the Business School and I just wanted to give a perspective from a student (ME!).  We all knew that we were in search of a new Dean.  Dean Thomas' last year is this year and some students were actively involved in the search for Dean Soumitra Dutta who comes from INSEAD.

I remember last year when he came on campus.  While I didn't meet him, I know that some people met him and his wife.  His wife will also become a Professor at the school too!  Both are incredibly qualified and from what I hear they are two of the nicest people in the business.

Since I'm still in Seattle on our Trek, I found an article that talks about the new Dean.  I will say that Dean Thomas will be missed after July!!!

Link to new Dean Article

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by