Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting the hang of studying!

So I think I'm finally getting the hang of this studying thing... I know took my long enough right?  My last MGMAT class is next week!  ahaha... but maybe after my venting session during my last post, just maybe THAT'S the reason why I'm getting the hang of it now.

I am no longer intimidated by different types of questions.  Now every time I finish a topic in one of the study guides.  I redo the couple of questions that I got wrong on whichever topics I covered that night.  It's a big confidence booster being able to immediately answer the questions correctly.  Now yes of course there isn't a time constraint, and I've seen the problem already (not that I remember them) but it's good to know that the questions I saw previously... no longer trick me.

What is concerning though is the fact that I haven't tackled any of the "advanced" chapters in any of the study guides.  But you know what?!?  I'll get there... I'm optimistic.

My 30 day game- plan starts soon.  I think G-Day (GMAT Day) will be May 1st.  If I give myself a deadline I'll be able to work towards it.

That's it for tonight... short and sweet... I have a long day tomorrow...gotta get some sleep.  BTW I KILLED the geometry study guide!  Just need to go through coordinate geometry again, but other than that... yeah I got it...

l8er

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by