Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leaving for OP in Minneapolis!



Hello everyone!  I have to make this post VERY VERY short and sweet.  Today is the beginning of OP in Minneapolis.  Throughout the application process you heard me state that I was applying through the Consortium.  I would try to find the posts but I'm on a tight deadline right now.  In any event all of the Consortium applicants are flying in to Minneapolis today for essentially a 6 day recruiting conference.  We've all done our preparation and now it's time to shine.

I feel like I have the earliest flight out there.  My flight is at 6:05am from LaGuardia airport in NYC.  Well.. I live in NJ!  Sure I work in NYC but the bus schedule now that I would normally take to get into the city is... well.... non-existent.  I don't live in "cute" Jersey like Hoboken or Jersey City.  I'm in CENTRAL Jersey.  In any event, that means that I'm being picked up in an hour!  It's now 2:25am and my ride is coming at 3:30.

I'm done packing and just need to shower and shave my face.  Then I'll be whisked off to the airport.  (note to self - print boarding pass).  I'm flying with two of my friends who are going to Tuck.  Then once we get there we will split up and go meet up with our schools.  I know that we (Johnson) have a dinner tonight that I'm really looking forward too!

People kept asking me if I was excited and earlier today when I was at work it didn't hit me yet.  But NOW I am.  So that's what's been going on in my life.  There's no way that I'll be able to blog while out there.  Because the opportunity cost of blogging vs. networking is simply too high.  I will be tweeting thought!  You can follow me @Money9111 on twitter.  

TWITTER - http://www.Twitter.com/Money9111

To my Cornell classmates ---  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!  LET'S REPRESENT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by