Monday, July 4, 2011

Quick OP Debrief

So yes, I got back from OP last Wednesday and let's just say that it was an incredible experience.  Much like CTLS I'm honored to have had the opportunity to network with my classmates and fellow MBA 13's from 16 other schools!  After spending nearly 150 hours with these incredible folks I can definitely say without a doubt that I now have some new lifelong friends.

I'm not going to talk too much about the event and what all went on, because I do know now that recruiters do read my blog.  You can imagine what goes on though in terms of recruiting and talking to companies.  I learned some great invaluable lessons in that I now know how to prepare for the recruiting season.  Yes there is definitely a way that one must prepare - (ask your career center how to do it) ;-)

So that's pretty much that... I have another blog post that I want to write right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by