Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just Lamping in Sage Hall

Hello everyone -

I'm just sitting here in the atrium in my school in the common area with my friends just killing time and talking about random things.  So there are some instances (many) where you just find yourself talking about things that are so random.

For instance, right now we're discussing last night's episode of Revenge!  I'm not sure if anyone out there is into this show but I can tell you that my group of friends and I are OBSESSED.  Sometimes I'll message one of my classmate's fiancee on Faccbook to recap previous episodes.  Right now I'm basically telling my friends here that they need to catch-up because I can't recap with them.  Now we are in a breakout room sending emails with Revenge on the TV monitor.  One of my classmates had to get caught up so here is what we mapped out for her.



Another thing that we're discussing is our travel schedule for 2nd year during winter break.  Thankfully, come this December, we won't have to worry about recruiting too much.  So the conversation went something like this:

Emily - "Hey Richard - are you coming on the Europe trek?"
Me - "So I think I want to go to Europe or China.  I'm signed up for the China trek but I'm wondering if I should hit up Europe in December since I'm going to Asia in two weeks."
Tammi - "I think I'm going Thailand and Vietnam"
Adam - "I'm taking the class that is going to China."
Me - "and then we're all going to Brazil with Alice and I want to go to Thailand for spring break - which WILL happen!"

That's all I have for now...  I know I know a pretty boring post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by