Monday, April 30, 2012

Ross School of Business Graduation

I have to have a special blog post for my friends who just graduated from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business just recently!  First of all a Congratulation is in order!  You guys have now earned your MBA degree and can change your Facebook pages to say this -


In addition to congratulating you guys!  I now know what an amazing accomplishment it is to be admitted to business school.  I feel like it was just yesterday when I met some of you guys BEFORE business school and some while I was a prospective and you were a first year!  My friends at Ross have been instrumental in ushering me through the business school application process even if it wasn't necessarily at Ross.  The insights that they provided to me are never taken lightly by me.

It's weird to think that I've watched them go through this amazing period in one's life that is business school.  To think that on July 22nd of 2010 I had a guest blogger, who would go on to attend Ross, has just graduated makes me remember to cherish these moments in business school even more so!  Here is the post that he wrote for me nearly 2 years ago! Michigan Ross: Pre-1st Year Student.  Maybe I'll reach out to him to see if he wants to write a Post-Mortem for me!  That would be a great end to this saga wouldn't it?

He's just one of the many people who have helped me out and I think that says a lot about the community at Ross!  If I had to talk about another friend of mine at Ross, I could go on and on for days.  He's not just a friend now he's a very very good friend.  We met at the Reaching Out Conference in 2010 hen I was a PRE-MBA but we have incredibly similar personalities and have just taken to one another.  He has definitely kept me sane and reminds me to keep this whole business school "thing" in perspective!  I'm glad that he's been incredibly successful these last two years and I'm hoping that at some point we'll end up int he same city.  Although that city will NOT be ready for us together at all times.  I don't even know if I would be ready for that - my liver definitely wouldn't be.

In any event, there are about 5 Rossers that I want to congratulate and they know who they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by