Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Neglect!

Hi All,

This is a letter/note to all of those who follow my blog (and those who just found it!)  i have to apologize for not updating you on the last couple of weeks of my 1st year!  It was a whirlwind.  A lot of happened to me in the last couple of weeks.

- I went on a class trek to Japan and Korea!  I have to write a separate blog post about that.

- I also started my internship!  More to come on that as well...

- I'm missing my classmates even though we just left one another, but thankfully I see them in the city!





- I am officially a second year.  That's weird to say and comprehend.

I promise I will write more about these things and others this week.  I also know that the new essay questions for business school applications are coming out shortly.  I will probably rehash some old posts to help those who are applying AND reapplying out.

Lastly - If anyone needs help with their applications this year, do reach out to me and let me know.  I plan to help 5 people this year.  I can't edit 150 essays like I did during the core last year.  So I'm going to help 5 applicants for a small fee.  Let me know if you're interested.  (Oh and if you're wondering - I don't do the whole...ONLY 3 EDITS or ONLY 2 SCHOOLS) thing.  Think of it more like keeping me on retainer.  Email me if interested - richardbattlebaxter@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by