Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Got You My Pretty...and Your Little Prize Too!

Hello everyone...  so today is officially Monday February 22nd which means the contest is over!  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now lol...  everytime I would be on my computer I would immediately go to BeatTheGMAT.com.  I'm going to feel lost now...

We'll see the final standings at some point during the day, but it's looking pretty good right now.


In terms of studying... i must say that I've been taking some time off.   It needed to be done, my head was  spinning.  I think I'm in a great position and can afford myself some time off.  This week I'll be getting back into the swing of things though.  I didn't even open a GMAT book this weekend... actually partied harder than I should have...  it was fun though ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by