Sunday, February 28, 2010

I worked yesterday who cares about the rate?

So after my near meltdown earlier, I put in 4 hours [3 REAL] hours of studying...  I'm still trying to press through this Manhattan GMAT World Translations guide.  This is taking forever... Tonight I did Work/Rate problems and Ratios.  I can already tell that I'm going to have to go through this guide one more time.  That means that between Number Properties and Word Translations I have a lot of work to do.

After I did the problems a the end of the chapters I looked back at my first MGMAT CAT Diagnostic exam to see if I could do the work/rate and ratio problems that I got wrong.  I was able to solve them successfully.  It made me smile.  The curious thing though is that some of the questions that I found EASY on the CAT exam were the 700-800 level questions.  Now let me remind you that I took that CAT before the start of my class.  I made mistakes on the 300-400 and 500-600 simple questions.  I'm not sure what the takeaway there is but I'm going to assume it's good.

As I sit here in my livingroom, I'm staring at myself in the mirror on the wall on the other side of the room... i think i've lost about 5lbs... which would be noticeable on me - hhmmm odd...

I'm just rambling now because I'm waiting for my movie to finish downloading on itunes.  I'm addicted to the Saw thriller movies, and 6 is available to rent... so that's what I did.  I'll fall asleep... wake up... hop on a conference call... and then get back to studying.

You guys should be proud of me for not going out tonight, although I could have definitely used a:

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by