Wednesday, May 18, 2011

17 Friend Updates

Many of you have asked for updates on my friends that I’ve spoken about and where they are going to school.  I can report on this information now because I believe there’s just one who is still deciding and I have no idea what the outcome of THAT decision would be! 

Here are the acceptances.  If you want to be in contact with any of my friends who are going to these schools because they’ll be your classmates, just shoot me an email.  The people in quotation marks are more of acquaintances.

Friend 1 - Accepted to UT Austin and Duke Fuqua - attending UT Austin
Friend 2 - Accepted to Columbia - attending Columbia
Friend 3 - Accepted to Indiana and Duke Fuqua - attending Duke
Friend 4 - Accepted to Cornell and Chicago Booth - attending Chicago
Friend 5 - Accepted to Darden and Tuck - attending Tuck
Friend 6 - Accepted to (not sure all of the schools) - attending Tuck
Friend 7 - Accepted to Columbia, Chicago, Tuck, Wharton - still deciding
“Friend” 8 - Accepted to Wharton, Stanford, HBS - attending Stanford
Friend 9 - Accepted to HBS - attending HBS (withdrew apps)
Friend 10 - Accepted to NYU, Chicago, Columbia, Emory, Georgetown - attending NYU
Friend 11 - Accepted to Cornell - attending Cornell
“Friend” 12 - Accepted to Cornell and UNC - attending UNC
Friend 13 - Accepted to Cornell, Darden, Tuck - attending Tuck
Friend 14 - Accepted to Cornell, Indiana, (and I think Kellogg) - attending Cornell
Friend 15 - Accepted to Cornell (not sure of all the schools) - attending Cornell
Friend 16 - Accepted to Duke & Cornell - attending Duke (i’m still bitter)
Friend 17 - Accepted to Duke & Cornell - also attending Duke

Those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head.  I think we did pretty well if I may say so myself!  GO US!

I’m sure I forgot some folks in there too because I know there is another HBSer in there... some Kellogg folks... maybe 1 more Wharton.

To those people on the waitlists!  Just remember that while these people have decided that they are going to these schools, it does not mean that they have withdrawn their applications at other schools.  I’m not sure what makes someone withdraw  an app on say a Tuesday vs. a Thursday or something, but yeah... just keep holding out on that waitlist if you can!  I mentioned it before but at the end of this month there are going to be a lot of application withdraws so maybe your application will be one that they ultimately chose!  I have a friend who got off the waitlist at Cornell and another one who got off the waitlist at Wharton!  It’s possible!  

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by