Monday, May 16, 2011

27 GMAT Books for Sale!

So... I definitely do not need my GMAT books anymore and boy do I have a ton!  Yeah, obsessive much?  So I'm offering them to anyone who wants them lol.  I looked on amazon at the prices of the used books, but have decided against it simply because of shipping costs and so I'm going to try something different.

Like I said I have 27 GMAT books.  The most important ones that I think people will be curious about (hopefully) are the MGMAT and Veritas series.

TERMS:  You will pay for shipping.  I will give you my address and you will let me know how you want to pay.  I do have a PayPal account but can obviously accept checks or money orders too (but must clear first).

$15 for 1 book
$20 for 2 books
$30 for 3 books
$35 for 4 books
Veritas Prep Set - $80 (missing Sentence Correction 2)

IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME: RICHARDBATTLEBAXTER@GMAIL.COM

Algebra Demystified
Random Geometry Book
Veritas Prep Critical Reasoning 1
Veritas Prep Critical Reasoning 2
Veritas Prep Geometry
Veritas Prep Sentence Correction 1
Veritas Prep Reading Comprehension
Veritas Prep Algebra
Veritas Prep Math Essentials
Veritas prep Advanced Word Problems & Quantitative Review
Veritas Prep Data Sufficiency
Veritas Prep Statistics & Problem Solving
Veritas Prep Arithmetic
Veritas Prep Arguments
Veritas Prep Analytical Writing Assessment
Veritas Prep Cominatorics & Probability
GMAT 800 Advanced rep for Advanced Students
MGMAT Sentence Correciton
MGMAT Reaching Comprehension
MGMAT Foundations of GMAT Math
MGMAT Critical Reasoning
MGMAT Geometry
MGMAT Equations, Inequalities, & VICs
MGMAT Fractions, Decimals, & Percents
MGMAT Number Properties
PowerScore Critical Reasoning Bible
PowerScore Sentence Correction

SENTENCE CORRECTION BUNDLE - $30:  PowerScore SC Bible, Veritas Prep SC, MGMAT SC

CRITICAL REASONING BUNDLE - $35: PowerScore Critical Reasoning Bible, Veritas Prep Critical Reasoning 1, Veritas Prep Critical Reasoning 2, MGMAT Critical Reasoning.

READING COMPREHENSION BUNDLE- $20: MGMAT Reading Comprehension, Veritas Prep Reading Comprehension.

RANDOM BOOKS:




1 comment:

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by