Sunday, May 1, 2011

Still Counting Down the Days

I'm not sure if voting is still going on but: The first order of business is that if you have not gone to vote for the Clear Admit Best of Blogger Awards then you must go do so first before proceeding to read this post:  Here is the link (and yes I track it with a bitly!) My handle is Ellipser if you didn't know!

So friday night a bunch of my new classmates and I went to Bryant Park cafe for some drinky drinks.  This is the second time we've met up for drinks.  The first time it was on a Thursday and people had work the following day so it was mainly a nice meet and greet.  This time we went out and could relax.  

What's refreshing to me is that no one is stressed any more!  98% of us know where we are going in the fall.  There are still some others who are deciding, but for the most part we know that in the beginning of August we will be going to Ithaca.  So what are the conversations like now?  Well... it's about housing... when classes will start...tuition... and when we will be moving into our apartments.  It's very nice being in this position versus where I was this time last year as evidenced by this post about how I was about to take the GMAT but knew that I would have to take it again.  7 Days Until GMAT - Retake inevitable

So that was my Friday night... I got home really late after parting ways with my classmates.  I did meet up with a couple of them after I met up with my friends at another bar and then we went to another bar.. and then to the diner.

Today - Sunday - I'm lounging around the house.  Actually, I have to submit an application for ROMBA (Reaching Out MBA conference) in Dallas next year.  I'm actually going to do that right after I finish this post.  That way I won't have it on my mind any more. 

Today I'm also going to make a checklist of all of the things that I need to do with dates as well as things I need to buy.  Because I moved back home in November, everything is pretty much taken care of.  Now that I'm planning on moving out, I realize all of the misc. things I need to buy.  I might as well start stocking up on these things now so that I don't have to do it all at once.  What types of things you ask?  Well you know... iPad... Keurig Machine... Towels... Bed linens...Area Rugs...Desk... blah blah the usual stuff...Lamps.. blah blah the outpouring of money never ends.  ::shrugs:: it's all for a good cause haha.

Ok I'm done writing this post... it's boring me ... I'm going back outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by