Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back in the closet: Huh?

I love my family... really I do but they're still over my house from Thanksgiving!  At this point I'm not even sure when they're going to be leaving.  I do know that I have work tomorrow so none of my cousins are going to be sleeping with me tonight!  I also think one of them got me sick - which I told them "Yeah I have the biggest exam of my life (again) pretty soon, so I need to stay away from you.  

In any event the title of this post is funny because today I really did go back into the closet - anecdotally.  As I mentioned in my last post, my goal is to have my Tuck video essay completed today!  In order to do this I needed total peace and quiet so that I could record the voiceovers to the video.  I went downstairs and saw my 10 year old cousin playing on the steps saying that she was the guard.  I'm not sure what she was the guard to, but I  thought quickly on my feet and said "Great... you can help me out with something."  

I told her  that when I was trying to record the voiceover before people kept coming upstairs and my microphone was picking up their noise.  So I needed for her to sit at the bottom of the stairs with a sign saying "No One Allowed Upstairs" so that I could record in peace and quiet.  After I gave her the art project of making that sign (remember 10 yrs old...she was just happy that someone was "playing" with her) I told her to just sit on the steps.  

Then I got a lamp... went into my walk-in closet...closed the door and recorded the voiceover.  Since I moved back home I don't have much furniture in my room, so I had to go into the closet so there wasn't an echoing going on in the background.  So as I'm sitting on the floor in my closet, I'm rehearsing my script lol.  Funny sight, but the mission was accomplished!!!

Right now I'm waiting for iMovie to export the video and then I'm going to burn it to a DVD and forget allll about it!  Next up on the agenda today is to complete the "Why MBA" essay and send that off to my consultant.

This is not my closet YET!


And with that... it's done exporting, so I gotta go!  Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by