Friday, November 26, 2010

Jan 5 is just around the Riverbend!

Happy Post-Thanksgiving/Black Friday everyone!!!  I had a great thanksgiving and am stuffed.  The only thing is that I'm tired of eating leftovers.  I had about 24 people over my house so you can imagine the amount of food that we had.  So of course I ate it for Thanksgiving dinner...then whenever we wanted to have a snack...that's what we ate.  Then for breakfast we had leftovers....then for lunch we had leftovers....and dinner again lol. Needless to say I need something new for my palate.

I've realized that I haven't given a business school update lately.  So I think that I should do that.  I'm beginning to feel the pressure of the January 5th deadline.

Essays - my Dartmouth video essay will be completed this weekend thankfully!  I also have to finish my "Why MBA" essay so that I can get this show on the road.

Recommendations - I have meetings with my recommenders on Monday and Tuesday, although I don't think that I'll be able to sit down with them on Monday with it being Cyber Monday and all.  Things get a tad bit crazy around that time for us.

GMAT - It's about that time!  So as long as I get my video done as well as that general why MBA essay done, I'll be dedicated to the GMAT for the final time!  I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS SAGA IS OVER!  Almost there...

SOCIAL LIFE - In anticipation of getting my life back on January 6th, I'm going to be planning a party in the city and invite all of my friends who are going through this process.

Well I'm done typing for the night.  Right now I'm laying in bed with two of my cousins.  We're apparently having a sleep over haha.  There are still so many people here at my house.  5 people are sleeping in my room and because I didn't want to give up my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by