Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Letter to My Social Life...

Dear Social Life,

Oh How I Miss Thee!!!  To not fret my pet, we will be reunited very shortly!  We've been separated for quite some time now and I don't want you to think that I've shunned you.  I also don't want you to think that I've been cheating on you with the GMAT and applications.

I know you aren't too fond of them but I've had to cut you out of my life for them - but I'm ultimately doing it for you!  I hope that you understand that it's been a very long and arduous year for me.  A day has not gone by that I have not reminisced about the times we used to have together.  ::sigh:: those were the days!  I know it's tough and frustrating for you to see your peers reuniting with their human counterparts, I feel your pain, but we will get though this!

I am embarking upon this journey for us...well... for you!  After I get my MBA we will be able to enjoy our time together even more!  Think about all of the fun trips we will be afford to go on.  Think about all of the new people we will get to interact with!  Yeah, go ahead and smile, I smile at the thought every time.

After my applications are in by January 5th, I will treat you to a nice relaxing mini-vacation and it will be very enjoyable.  I'm envisioning some place warm with lots of alcohol and no cell phone service or internet access.  That way we will be able to rekindle our relationship and re-live the old times.

But I must warn you that we will only have a couple months together, because once school stars in the Fall I will be even busier than I am now, so we must make the most of our time together.

Love,
Richard Battle-Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by