Monday, November 8, 2010

My MBA Podcaster Interview!

Ok so it's not THAT exciting anymore that would warrant 7 exclamation marks, but it's ironic that this Podcast that I remember giving the interview for back in the summer, comes out now when I just posted not to long ago about being essentially "OVER" the timeline.  Here is the post where I told everyone about my interview... MBA Podcaster shout out.

In any event, that doesn't take away from the seriousness of having a timeline even if it gets revised over time.  I haven't listened to the podcast yet, because I hate my voice on a recording, but when I go to sleep tonight, maybe I'll listen to it.  Or you guys can just let me know how it is!!!

Building Your MBA Application Timeline: What To Do and When Should You Do It

If you all don't know about MBA Podcaster, you need to get into it!  Great resource - MBA Podcaster is your online source for information, insight, and advice on the MBA admission process.


I can't believe that I'm in the same podcast as these people:


Guests Include:
  • Richard Battle-Baxter, 2011 MBA applicant and Search Engine Marketing Analyst at Bloomingdales.com
  • Betsy Massar, Founder and CEO of Master Admissions - www.masteradmissions.com
  • Graham Richmond, CEO of Clear Admit - www.clearadmit.com
  • Chris Smith*, litigation consultant and MBA applicant
    (*Not his real name; he requested to stay anonymous because of the sensitive nature of his work)
TELL ME HOW IT IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by