Friday, November 5, 2010

Focused on January 5th!

Right now I'm laying in bed watching some stupid movie On Demand.  I am no longer living in New York City :-( and :-)  Sad because that was my life for nearly two years so I was accustomed to my 20 minute commute to work.  I am now back in New Jersey and have a 1.5 - 2 hour commute in the morning!  Not fun by any means...  The plus side is that I don't have to write that quadruple digit rent check any more!  I am not able to begin saving for business school.  So yeah that's that...

So as I lay here watching whatever movie is on right now I'm preparing to focus on the next two months.  I have exactly 2 months to get my applications submitted.  There is only one thing I can and shall focus on for the next two months and that is getting my applications completed.

This weekend I plan on getting all of my first draft essays completed.  Here is what I need to do:

3 Consortium Essays
1 Dartmouth Essay
2 Michigan Essays
3 Cornell Essays
2 Berkeley Essays
________________
11 Essays

Then I need to get my life together and start studying again for the amazingly fun GMAT.  I do not have another test date yet but I have to take it before the Consortium deadline in December.  I can do it!  I just booked another tutoring session with my tutor.

I still haven't heard whether or not I'm off the waitlist for the Tuck diversity conference.  I still have the days off from work, so if I hear that a spot opens up all I have to do is hop on the bus.

I will also be attending the LGBT preview day at Michigan on the 19th.  My friend (one of the guys I met at Yale during my visit in February) said that I could stay at his apartment even though he won't be there that weekend.  It's all good though because I met many of the other LGBT Michigan students when I was at the Reaching Out conference, so I've been conversing with them giving them a heads up that I'll be visiting that weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it.

I know this was a boring post but I'm exhausted... good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by