Monday, November 15, 2010

GMAT Scores - Possibilities

Everyone... if you remember THIS post... you'll know why I'm doing this.  You can ignore this post too!  This isn't necessarily the best optimized way to do things, but since this is a lil'ole blog it's just fine and dandy.  Usually GoogleBot would not appreciate me doing this.  Now I have to make it seem like this post is relevant to my blog theme.

So I was having a conversation with a friend about GMAT scores and they asked how the average GMAT scores from all of the schools can have units digits other than 0 and then I had to explain to her the whole scoring process.  Then I stopped myself and said wait... no... just because the GMAT scores are even numbers doesn't mean that the average GMAT score needs to be an even number.  So you can get any of the scores below and then average them and get an odd number.  It's all a function of how many people are in the sample set.

800 gmat score
790 gmat score
780 gmat score
770 gmat score
760 gmat score
750 gmat score
740 gmat score
730 gmat score
720 gmat score
710 gmat score
700 gmat score
690 gmat score
680 gmat score
670 gmat score
660 gmat score
650 gmat score
640 gmat score
630 gmat score
620 gmat score
610 gmat score
600 gmat score
590 gmat score
580 gmat score
570 gmat score
560 gmat score

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by