Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wharton Interview Questions Leaked?

So in today's big news... there has been some discussion about Wharton Interview Questions.  I was reading an article online today about how the behavioral questions at Wharton were "leaked" and students were finding out what the questions would be before their interviews.  Then I started seeing this topic on a bunch of websites... then I checked on Poets and Quants and saw it there too!  Big stuff...

My thoughts on this are as follows... is it really considered a "leak" if a mass memo goes out to all interviewers, some of which own admissions consulting companies and others who I'm sure have sons/daughters of friends who are applying?  I don't know much of the story, but such is the way we do things here right?  We here 25% of a story and just run with it and make it our own.

When I immediately heard this I thought, "How much would it really help to know the questions they would ask before hand?"  I have not gone to nor will I go to a Wharton interview because I am not applying there, but from what my friends have told me, it's a very nerve-wracking interview.  But then again I think initially, all interviews are nerve-wracking.  Hahaha after my Dartmouth interview I went to the bathroom to change my shirt because yeah... talk about pit stains!  Luckily I had on a suit otherwise that would have been hella embarassing!  Don't give me that look!  You've all been there!!!!

Since the questions "leaked" from Wharton are a different type of question, then yeah I can see how one may have a leg up.  But then again I wouldn't put anyone at fault for there being a leg up per se, because if the interview questions can be found online and are out there for everyone to see... what's the problem?  We have all Googled the types of questions one gets asked in a B-School interview.

I dunno... I feel that if you were meant to get into a school... then you will get in.  That's the optimistic side of me talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by