Monday, December 13, 2010

620 GMAT = Columbia Interview!

Yes Yes it's true!  I want to congratulate my friend ______  for getting an invite to interview for the Columbia GSB Class of 2013!!  The reason his text made me smile today was because we were sharing war stories over our GMAT scores as we have identical scores and he was invited to interview for Columbia, yes with a 620 GMAT score, so see folks.  It can be done!  I know he'll knock the interview out of the park because he's a very personable and laid back person but yet know what he wants.



The hard part is over I in my opinion.  Now they're just screening people to see who would be a good fit.  If you get the interview I feel that the rest of the quantitative aspects of your application have passed the test so to speak.  His text said to me "There is life after the GMAT.... tell a good story..." So he's giving me the motivation to weather the storm.  Everything will work out if it's supposed to right?

There is still a long road ahead of him though.  He has applied to a boatload of schools.  I don't know how he did it, because I'm fed up with my 5!  But he did get through them all, so it should be interesting see how it pans out for him.

Sidenote - I'm glad that he's going through this anxiety ridden part of the application process before me just so I know what to expect!  I know he's laughing now, but it's all good in the hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by