Sunday, December 5, 2010

Business School Acceptances and Rejections



From looking at my blog analytics, I'm seeing a lot of people googling things like "business school acceptance call" or "accepted to Columbia business school", so I gather that schools are beginning to notify the students who applied for early decisions.

I believe the official deadlines for notifications are next week, but from what I've heard the phone calls to accepted students can start going out a week to two weeks prior.  So... this is the week for some people!  I know that I would be a nervous wreck.  Even more nervous than pressing "Get Score" at the end of the GMAT exam.  As I think about that week in March when I should hear back from all of my schools, my palms start to sweat.  I'm going to be a HOT nervous wreck that week - trust that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by