Monday, December 13, 2010

Harvard Business School Decisions

Well tomorrow is the day that Harvard Business School makes some people very happy, others incredibly distraught, and some ambivalent.  I cannot imagine what people are thinking right now as they wait for about 12pm tomorrow.  From what I hear though some people have already gotten word as to the status of the candidacy.  I'm not sure when that officially started, but according to an article on Poets and Quants there were about 800 Early Decision candidates!





What's more is that the acceptances and rejections from HBS, Stanford, and Wharton will set the tone for a lot of other people who applied to other schools because of the whole trickle down effect.  

What I really want to know is... ok so tomorrow is a huge day and obviously the kind folks at HBS understand this.  Do you think tomorrow is an exciting day for them too?  You know how you go to work day in and day out and there may not be that much excitement, but when some big event is coming up, then you can feel it in the air.  Do you think it'll be like that tomorrow at 12?  Also, who gets to hit the send button or give the okay to start sending out the decisions?  Do they do a countdown?

I'd pay to be in the admissions office at HBS on a day like tomorrow.  I guess tomorrow officially sets off the season huh?  I know that some people should be hearing back from Chicago, LBS, and Tuck this week.  Tuck is friday - I had that date on my calendar, just in case I got my application in R1.

To all of those people who applied to HBS Early Decision/Action - GOOD LUCK Tomorr...TODAY!  ;-)  I think I'm enjoying this day more than anyone else for some reason.  Maybe because studying is going well...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by