Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Countdown: Day 22

As per yesterday, here was the plan for today:


- Morning Commute - Verbal - CHECK
- Review Recommender Packet with Manager - CHECK 
- Lunch - Quant - CHECK
- Review Recommender Packet with VP - CHECK
- Quant - CHECK
(bonus) did Verbal too...

The plan for tomorrow is as follows:

- Morning Commute - Put together a video for a friend for her birthday!
- Lunch - Verbal
- Evening Commute - Relax
- Evening - Quant

At this point I need to find the humor in me having to take the GMAT again.  It's coming up and when I think about it I'm just like "really Richard?  really?"  There isn't much that I can do at this point about it except study the material I've been given.  I'm also making sure that I get the proper amount of sleep.  I do feel that this time around my quant score will be higher than a 38.  ::crosses fingers::


Like I said yesterday, my exam is some day soon at 4pm (or is it 3? I should get that checked out), but I won't be able to update my blog with my score until around 11pm that night, so if you want to know what I get when I get it you're going to have to follow me on -
Twitter Click Here:  Money9111

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by