Sunday, December 12, 2010

LAST GMAT ATTEMPT!!!


The day is almost here!  My GMAT is schedule and I am glad that I will NEVER have to give GMAC another $250 for this friggen exam.  I have a funny story or at least I think it's funny.  Last week at work everyone was sick and I felt myself getting sick.  If you remember right after Thanksgiving I mentioned in a post that I was beginning to get sick.  So anyway at work there was a girl who was really really sick and I was trying to avoid her.  She caught on that I was trying to avoid her and asked me what I was doing.  I said "I have the biggest test of my life coming up and I cannot get sick."  Her response was, "This is the third time you've said this...just be done with the test already!"  and I just hung my head down in shame.  What could I say to that?  She was right haha....  I know my coworkers probably cannot wait for me to be done with this test.

So yeah, my test is coming up, and while I will not explicitly say when the date is in this post, I will say that it's soon.  

How am I feeling?  Well if I can be frank... I'm feeling just fine.  I know that I this is the last time I'll ever have to take it so it's keeping me calm, but I have so many other things to concentrate on that I don't have time to get stressed or nervous or anything of that nature.  I do verbal and quant every day.  Before I started writing this blog post, I did about 20 SC's and only got 1 wrong.  I think I may post the one that I got wrong on BeatTheGMAT, because I really don't understand it.  But I digress... so yeah... I'm feeling content. 

Do I think I will score higher than 620?  Without a doubt.  I am definitely THAT confident!  I have a score in mind that I'm aiming for but I think it's going to come down to how focused I am on test day and whether or not I make stupid mistakes.  I'm trying to practice hedging against that and things have been going better.  I've realized that I know the information (although my tutor may think differently), but I do.  I mean it's been a year - I should right?

I just never thought that I would be in this position where I would be scrambling to get everything completed and it's all a result of this test.  I'm definitely slightly embarrassed by my struggle with the GMAT, but hopefully it will pay off very shortly.  I texted my tutor the other day "I'm so over this exam and wish it would die."  to which he responded "Kill It Kill It Kill It!"  I didn't mean to set him up in that manner, but it was very fitting!  I guess I do need to just "Kill It!"  

I don't know what my life is going to be like after my exam when I don't need to worry about it any more.  I'm going to have so much free time to work on essays and not feel guilty and WRITE BLOG POSTS SO THE QUALITY DOESN'T DECLINE.  

My test is in NYC and I won't be able to update my blog for another like 5 hours after the exam until I get home, so if you want to know what my score is before I update my blog, you'll have to follow me on Twitter!  I'll also be tweeting that whole day since my exam is at 4pm!

Twitter:  Money9111

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by