Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 Looks Promising = Horoscope

Today I don't know what prompted me to look at my 2011 horoscope.  It's not something that I do on the regular.  Probably once ever couple of months or so, but when I saw my horoscope for 2011 I was shocked and excited.



Here are some snippets of my 2011 Horoscope: (They're in red)

"If the past few years have been difficult, Taurus, you'll be relieved to know that 2011 is going to be better than previous years. The tension you've experienced will definitely lighten up!"

Well this I hope is certainly true because the tension is from this darn application process!
"While you could make some major changes in your life - such as a new residence or a more challenging job - you'll deal with them."

I hope there are some new changes in my life next year!  Preferably a new residence and a lack of a job!!!

"March and May should be your best months."

This sentence made me smile because March is the month I should find out about any acceptances, so to hear that it's slated to be one of the "best" months is promising!  Then... May is right around when I should be writing a phat deposit check!  Not that writing a couple thousand dollar check is always fun, but considering the circumstances, I'd rather be writing a check that month than not writing one.

"New friends will appear - so you'll have a strong support system. Watch for new potential friends in July and September."

HHmm.. July..September... NEW FRIENDS?  I mean if I start business school I'll definitely be meeting a lot of new people who will hopefully become my friends!!!!!!

So with those snippets it's clear that someone thinks 2011 will go in my favor.  Now what I need to do is ensure that I do everything correct up until December 31st to position myself in such a way that 2011 DOES go in my favor!  In order to do that, I must be going to sleep now so I'm not exhausted tomorrow.  I have some things to vent about tomorrow too!  ::sigh:: work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by