Monday, October 11, 2010

Business School Application Process - Progress

This is my last post of the night!  I had to purge my brain of all that has transpired in the last couple of days and now this is the final post.  I have to give you all an update on how I have been doing!

I'll go in chronological order.

1.  Tomorrow - UC Berkeley Haas is having an information session at the Goldman Sachs building downtown.  It was either I attend that or an HBS event and since I've visited HBS and haven't had that much interaction with Haas, I'll be down there in the Goldman Sachs building.

2.  Wednesday - I'll be meeting with my tutor so he can drill some more information into my thick skull!  It's been a while since I've seen him so I'm anxious to get there so we can pick up where we left off.

3.  Thursday - I'll be flying to Los Angeles for the Reaching Out conference or ROMBA as it's called.  I'm uber excited to get down/out there and network with other LGBT students, professionals, and prospective students.  I haven't been to LA since I was about 12.  Clearly these circumstances are much different but it should be a great time!  I'll be sharing a room with two people thankfully!  That hotel is NOT cheap!  I plan to write essays on the plane - deadline is Nov 15th and that's still the one I am aiming for!

4.  Next Monday - Lots and lots of GMAT material to study

5.  Next Tuesday - I'll be meeting with my tutor again!

6.  Next Wednesday - Lots and Lots of GMAT material to study!  DRILL BABY DRILL!

7.  Next Thursday through Monday - Same

8.  Following Monday - Drive up to Dartmouth.

9.  That Tuesday - Dartmouth Interview and drive back to NYC.

10.  That Wednesday - hop on the bus up to Cornell for the diversity weekend through Saturday

Oh throw in writing essays in there wherever there's free time!  So that's the outlook for the rest of my October.  I don't have any free time but that's ok.  It's great preparation for business school.  First year at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by