Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Business School Branding Guide - Stacy Blackman

As I stated previously in the last contest post, I'll be transparent and say that I was offered a branding guide from Stacy Blackman consulting.  I think it was an offer for all bloggers but I like to think that it was just for your truly!  But... being the kind person that I am there are two other branding guides out there for the taking!  I don't think that I need three identical ones, so this is for you... and you...

Here is a snippet from the website about the guide:

"Successful business school applicants know how to effectively market themselves to admissions committees. This guide provides insight into how an admissions committee operates and helps you construct a marketing campaign that will resonate. Chock full of brainstorming exercises and practical tips, our branding guide is a perfect first step in developing a winning application strategy."

This contest question is going to be a hard one because I think the other one was too easy!  Also, YOU MUST POST THE ANSWER AS A COMMENT!

Question:  When was I first introduced or did I meet my GMAT tutor and under what circumstances was it?  
Hint -  March < Date in question < July

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by