Friday, October 1, 2010

Freakonomics Movie - Funny Story

Well it's not really a funny story but coincidental!  So about 2/3 hours ago I posted the NYU diversity conference update and at the end of the post I wrote about how I was going to watch the movie Freakonomics!  I have been looking forward to watching this movie on iTunes for a while now.  As I was watching the trailer again while it was downloading I was thinking... Hhmm they're talking about a different way of thinking.  This may be good to watch to get movie to watch to get into the right mindset for the GMAT.  (I kid you not I was thinking that)..

Here watch the trailer and go into it thinking about how you need to reason Critical Reasoning and Reading Comp questions - Freakonomics Trailer  it talks a lot about CAUSALITY AND CORRELATION.  hhmm....  ever hear these words before in GMAT Verbal explanations? lmao

So I'm laying in bed... the opening credits are rolling and I see the following portion on the screen....


You guys may be thinking... so what?  Who is Chad Troutwine?  Well.. he and his business partner started... wait for it... wait for it... VERITAS PREP!  He's actually a very nice guy!  I got to meet him when He and Brian Galvin were over here in NYC visiting my soon to be GMAT Teacher... not tutor.. but Teacher.  Both great / nice / helpful guys!  

So yeah... that's my post for right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by