Monday, February 21, 2011

DECISION WEEK = Do Not Call!

This is the week that I have been waiting for all this time!  DECISIONS START COMING OUT FOR ME.  By THIS Friday I will know decisions from Cornell and from Yale!  Then next week other schools I applied too start coming out with their decisions and then the following week and the following week and so on and so forth!  So needless to say this week I will be nervous!

Everyone says "oh don't worry about it... it'll be fine" and as an applicant you sooooo want to believe them and buy into what they're saying, but think about it.  Unless you've already been accepted to A school... there's no way that you can be calm.  Whoever says that they are calm and that they don't care about the couple of days before decisions are released is lying.  Point Blank.

Earlier today I received a call from someone at Michigan.  I met this person when I was out there visiting and she's hilarious!  The thing is though that I didn't save her number in my phone.  So around 5pm I get a call from a an area code that I'm not familiar with.  Immediately my heart jumped out of my throat.  Then I pick up the phone and the person says "Hey Dos Ricardo it's ______ from University of Michigan"  #Died  At at this point I still hadn't put 2 and 2 together.  (trying to get any gmat math out of my head).  So I'm still trying to play it calm although I stood up out of my bed and was standing in my room frozen!  Then as we spoke I realized who it was.... Initially I thought that the person was just trying to be funny by calling my Dos Ricardo but then I realized that that's the name she gave me while I was there haha...

But I swear that I literally saw the unknown area code... glanced at the clock.... saw that it was 5pm and nearly gagged.  So what I've done is simple!  I've told all my friends that they are not allowed to call me this week!  Only text and then I'll call them.  Don't believe me?  Look:

::crosses fingers::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by