Monday, February 28, 2011

Received My Cornell Acceptance Binder

On Friday I received an email from Fedex from Cornell so I have been tracking the location of my binder this whole time.  When I got to work today I had an email saying that the binder had been delivered!  Don't ask me why I'm so excited to receive it, but I just wanted it to feel official.   When I got home from work I opened the package and found:


It made me smile!  I didn't get the coffee and sit and read through it... but I did have my gatorade and skittles!  Sidenote - I'm obsessed with Skittles.  Sometimes I eat them for dinner.  No.. not WITH dinner but FOR dinner.  #BadEatingHabits.

There is so much information in there.  A friend of mine told my other friend "OMG this thing dictates life!"  I found it comical...  but it's true and helpful.  It begins to debrief you on what you need to know now that you've been accepted.  There are different tabs and such about Career management.....Housing....  Orientation etc etc.  I won't go into too much detail because it's unnecessary.  What you think would be in the binder IS in it.

I wonder if I'll be receiving any more of these.  That's where my head is at now...  this week is going to be a stressful one!  I need to find a way to preoccupy myself.  As much as I want to keep thinking about the Johnson School because I love it so much, the reality has set in that I need closure on four more schools.  If you're asking yourself "Wait I thought you applied to 6 schools" then look on the LEFT... and look at the posts right above "Cornell Acceptance: How it Went Down."  I'm not going to say the names of any school(s) that I am rejected from because there's no need to mention it/them.

So on that note I'm going to write another post because there is something uber important occurring tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by