Friday, March 25, 2011

FRIEND ACCEPTED TO DUKE FUQUA

I am soooooo happy to be making this post today!  My friend just found out that she was admitted to Duke Fuqua!  I know that he/she has been soooo nervous about Duke because of some prior WL and Dings that he/she received.  He/She did get another admit too so now it's great to have options.  I'm happy that everything is working out for my friends because I know how hard we've worked to have the type of outcome that we're having.

It's funny because at like 11 I sent a message to him/her on gchat asking "so when will you find out about Duke?"  He/She said "i'm not sure what they do..."  then I went outside for 5 minutes... came back to a message that said "I GOT IN!"  Then stupid me, said "kkjahfjkha to Duke?"  lmao as if he/she was waiting for another school haha..  #hotmess

In any event CONGRATULATIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by