Friday, March 11, 2011

Rejected from Tuck School of Business

I will admit that this one hurt a little bit!  By 3pm I knew what was coming so at 5pm I was definitely prepared for the outcome.  Stings just a little bit, not going to lie!


"Thank you for applying to the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth. After much thought and careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we are unable to grant your request for admission to the Tuck Class of 2013."

In any event, I know that I did everything I could to submit my best applications to all of the schools I applied too, so there are no regrets on that front!  Plus, I only applied to schools I would love to go to, so now it just comes down to waiting to hear what NYU wants to do with my application lol.  I know some people have gotten interview invites from R2 today, so that's a little odd, but hey we'll see how that pans out.  I love the Johnson School and am honored to have the opportunity to go there.  I left nothing on the table which was my goal going into this application process!  ::Pumps Fist::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by