Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random Post-Decision Thoughts

I was just talking to a friend about her blog and how she stopped writing because she didn't have anything to blog about at times.  I told her to just write about not having anything to write about.  For instance right now I'm not sure what I'm going to write about.  Of course it'll be related to the business school application process that is pretty much coming to a close for me, but in terms of a specific topic.  ::shrugs::  I got nothing!

So now I am only waiting on the decision from one more school.  NYU Stern.  I have not been interviewed yet but I have heard that some people got interview invites on Friday, so all hope is not lost.  People keep asking me, "So if you get into NYU will you go there or to Cornell."  The truth is that I don't know.  I never really put too much thought into the prospect of going to NYU because I never heard from them.  They interview every admit so like Michigan, if I don't get an interview I can either be waitlisted or rejected.

I'm drained... but I figure if I've lasted this long I can last another 15 days max.  NYU's decision deadline is April 1st (I know late right?!?).  But there are some of us who are beginning to celebrate.  So on Wednesday there is a group of us from GMATClub (Consortium Thread) who will be getting together for some drinks.  It'll be cool to meet these folks in person.  I tell you... being a part of the message boards during decision time can be stressful if you get caught up in the counties people have heard from and the times people heard... but our little Consortium group... I dunno they kept me laughing throughout it all.  We were all rooting for one another while making fun of ourself and the process at the same time.  It was great comic relief and I'd like to give a shout out to LAGOMEZ, IAMNOTAPRIMENUMBER, and VICTORYMBA!  #HILARIOUS

I wonder what the dynamic is going to be like when we all get together in person.  It'll probably be exactly the same!  I envision a lot of laughing and drinking although after this past weekend I probably don't need any more to drink.  #lush

Lastly, I would just like to say good luck on your interview today at Johnson ________ .  I wish you well buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by