Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rejected from UC Berkeley Haas

Just received the Ding letter from UC Berkeley Haas.  It surprised me (not the ding) but just the letter.  A.) I didn't know they were going out today.  B.) I thought it was going to be something like - Check Your Account Status.  But nope... lol... it was and email:

"Dear Richard,

After a careful review of your application to the Full-time Berkeley MBA Program, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission to the fall 2011 entering class."

No big deal... I'm content with that.  I'm glad that this process is finally coming to an end, although I will say that tomorrow is UBER important and I may vomit all day long.  

Ok I gotta go back to work but just wanted to let you guys know...  will write an in depth post later.

ALSO... I THINK NYU CONSORTIUM DECISIONS ARE GOING OUT NOW TOO!  BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by