Friday, March 4, 2011

Rollercoaster of Emotions Today!

Today was the most nerve wracking day for my friends and I.  So as you can tell from my two previous posts, it was a good day for one of my friends who got multiple admits and the Fellowship to Tuck!

Me myself, yes I was hoping for the Tuck admit/fellowship call, but it's 5:45pm right now and I doubt I will receive anything in the next 15 minutes.  BUT!  From what I received in a private message from someone on the message board... Tuck non-fellowship admits can still be called next week.  So as much as I was looking for closure this week... I did not get it!  NYU - haven't heard from but I do check my account randomly!  I'm not nervous per se about an admit/rejection/waitlist but I keep checking so that I can stop thinking about it, if that makes sense.  I have not thought about Yale or Berkeley since I received my rejections.

Next week on the 8th is DEFINITELY Michigan notifications.  So by 4pm on Tuesday I will have closed that chapter of the story.

In addition to everything I've been dealing with, a lot of other schools made their fellowship calls today!  I have friends who were happy... others who were confused... it was just a whirlwind of a day!

So it's with great pleasure that I can say that tomorrow I will be in Hoboken for the St. Patty's Day celebration. AKA Binge Drinking!  I believe it's well deserved after today!

Congratulations to all of the Admits today and the fellowship recipients!!  A couple more weeks guys and then we're donezo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by