Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10,000th Blog Visitor! Congrats to Me!



Ok yeah so that title was somewhat self absorbed, but again... it's my blog and I'll "cry if I want too!"  So today I will pass the 10,000th Visitor milestone!  I'm excited about it simply because I remember when I had 1 visitor = me!  When I surpassed the 5,000th visitor mark I had Brett Nowak from IvyAppSuccess as a guest blogger, and this time around I have the legendary, on this blog at least, Osirus more formerly known as my friend Brandon.

With that being said I just want to give you guys some stats about my blog...

1. As I'm writing this I have received 9,977 visits to date.  I wanted to write this now because I have another post scheduled to post in a half hour!

2. Mean visits per day is approximately 100.

3. Mean pageviews per day is approximately 210.

4. 45% of the traffic to my site has been referral traffic from BeatTheGMAT...not surprisingly

5. The most visitors to my site came on the day when I made that post optimized towards Poets & Quants and began showing up in the organic listing on Google for PoetsandQuants.com.  Remember this day - http://money9111.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-mba-website-poets-quants.html, yeah well that day I received a total of 252 visits - surpassing my previous high (when I posted my GMAT debrief). That was an exciting day.

6. The top keywords typed into Google that generate traffic to my site are...ready for this...
- Poets and Quants - 111 visits
- Money9111 - 30 visits
- Poets & Quants - 28 visits

7. Top Three Countries by Visits:
- United States - 67% of total traffic
- India - 16% of total traffic
- Canada - 2% of total traffic

8. I have 56 Google Followers and 73 total subscribers.

hhmm let's see what else I find fascinating...

9.  Top Three States by Visits:
- New York - 1,611 visits
- California - 1,132 visits
- Texas - 431 (surprising)...

10. I have not received one visit from anyone in Montana, South Dakota, or Alaska!

Yeah that's all for now... I look at numbers like these all day every day at work, more complicated of course ;-), not to mention the White Collar episode that I missed last night just came on...

CIAO CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · museodeartecarrillogil , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by